Monday, May 18, 2020

Good morning and happy Monday!

We have officially made it to the last couple days of the school year! Of course I will not be giving any assignments this week, but feel free to have your child use any online resources or keep up their reading. Or of course -- just relax!! Thank you so much for all of your time and commitment to digital learning. I'm sure it wasn't easy for you all to adjust to it but you really did an amazing job. Thank you again!

I will be having a final zoom meeting for the year probably either tomorrow or Wednesday so make sure to look out for the link I will be sending when I figure out a good time. If your child still has a memory book to share, they should bring it to the meeting. :)

Just a reminder that today is the PARADE!!! Rain or shine, we will be there! The first grade team and I will be there from 2:00-3:00, but we ask to try to come at your designated time to avoid heavy traffic. My time is 2:30-2:45. I hope to see you all there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment